Florida Hospital Center Ice
- Owner: Florida Hospital Center Ice
- Location: Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Contract Type: Design-Build
In 2015, the foundation for a brand-new ice rink in Wesley Chapel, Florida was just getting started. IC Mechanical was awarded a significant design-build job for this venture to handle all of the structures mechanical needs.
Design-Build has been our forte and specialty since we opened in 1995. We had very strict guidelines and a short time frame to complete this project. Our success in past performances along with our in-house engineering department is ultimately what led to IC Mechanical being awarded this job.
IC Engineering Solutions delivered a cost-effective design that met the unique and demanding requirements for a facility needing very specific temperature and humidity parameters. The mission was completed in 2016, making the rink now the largest facility of its kind in the entire Southeast.
We are currently working on the development of an innovative restaurant located inside the building. Make sure to check out the website for future case studies.
- Aaon chilled water/hot water/energy recovery ventilator (ERV) units
- Temtrol chilled water/hot water air handling units
- Raypak natural gas condensing hydronic boiler
- Exhaust fans
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) boxes
- Domestic water heat exchanger
- Piping, duct work and air distribution