IC Mechanical is currently working on this project under our service division.
IC Mechanical recently replaced (4) 15 ton rooftop units for America II. We are excited to announce that, ICM will be signing a preventative maintenance program to service and repair all of their 70 rooftop units.
Some of the tasks that we successfully completed during the construction:
- Furnish and install four (4) Carrier model – 15 ton RTU’s with motorized outside air dampers (20 kw heat strip) in location of the existing RTU’s
- Crane lift units to the roof
- New float switch, drain line, thermostat, and any required duct work modifications at roof connections
- New curb adapters
- Disconnect the power wiring / control wiring, remove the refrigerant and dispose per EPA guidelines
- Set new RTU’s and reconnect the power wiring and control wire