We are currently seeking an experienced Pipefitter to join our team in Tampa, FL.
We are a Design/Build Mechanical and HVAC/R contractor based out of Tampa, Florida that focuses on the needs of commercial and industrial customers.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The work involves putting together, installing and maintaining various pipe systems. The Construction Pipefitter installs both high and low pressure pipes that carry hot water and chilled water piping, steam and other liquid gases, especially those in industrial and commercial buildings. The work includes layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, and the maintenance of piping and piping systems, appurtenances, and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, and industrial processing systems, on the basis of knowledge or system operation and study of building plans or working drawings. Cut or drill holes in walls for the passage of pipes. Plan the sequence of installation to avoid obstructions and activities of other construction workers. Cut pipe, using threading machine. Assemble and install a variety of pipe and pipe fittings.
Secure pipes to structure with clamps, brackets, and hangers using hand tools. Test piping system for leaks by increasing pressure in pipes and observing gauges attached to pipes for indication of leaks.
Education and Experience:
• 2-3 years’ minimum experience
• Must be able to work in high places and enclosed spaces, climbing, bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, lifting, and working in extreme temperature ranges.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Professional, ethical, and a team player willing to grow with the company.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive rates; commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available