Join the Experts
HVAC Service Technician
Full-time with benefits!
The Ideal Candidate will be able to be a front-line employee and interact directly with customers. You will be required to service and repair Industrial/ Commercial HVAC equipment such as chillers, cooling towers, boilers, packaged and split system DX equipment, pumps, heat recovery systems, refrigeration, heat exchangers, etc.
Job Duties / Requirements:
- Repair new and old heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Perform maintenance and service equipment at customer locations
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs
- Job site surveys
- Must have personal hand tools – Company tools provided (full list of tool requirements and tools provided will be supplied)
- Perform complete startup and system checks to insure proper operation
- Have a solid understanding of all hvac service practices
- Examine and review hvac service projects and execute accordingly
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Have a proven track record of successful experience
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Properly fill out all paperwork and turn in on-time
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management
- Experience is required – at least 3-5 years of HVAC Service Technician
- Must have a Valid Driver License & Good Driving Record
- Must be able to Communicate, both verbal and written between customers, office staff, service techs, etc.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds