Join the Experts
HVAC Service Installer
Full-time with benefits!
You will be required to have the knowledge to install, start up, and troubleshoot new systems. This will include Industrial/ Commercial HVAC equipment such as chillers, cooling towers, boilers, packaged and split system DX equipment, pumps, heat recovery systems, refrigeration, heat exchangers, etc.
You will be required to apply your technical skills to remove pre-existing systems and replace with new, providing our new and existing customers with outstanding service.
Job Duties / Requirements:
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Pre-measure jobs to order materials for install
- Purchase, replace and maintain required tools
- Set and or mount condensing units, air handlers and water source heat pumps
- Perform complete startup and system checks to insure proper operation
- Have a solid understanding of all installation practices
- Examine and review installation projects and execute accordingly
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems<
- Must be able to read blue prints and lay out duct system
- Have a proven track record of successful installations
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Properly set up gas lines and wiring
- Receive, verify and load all equipment and materials needed for each job
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management
- Experience is required – at least 3 years of HVAC Service Installation
- HVAC- Trade School Completion is Preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver License & Clean Background
- Must be able to Pass a Drug Test & No Felonies
- Must be able to Communicate, both verbal and written between customers, office staff, service techs, etc.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.